The USB 3.0 2-Port Desktop PCI Express Card from Sabrent is a super-easy way to add fast USB 3.0 connectivity to your Windows computer. This card fits into an available PCI-E slot on your computer and features two USB 3.0 ports. With these ports, you can experience data transfer rates that are up to 5Gbps. These ports are plug-and-play so you can connect, disconnect, and reconnect as many different USB devices as you please without having to reboot your computer. These ports are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Compatible with your Windows XP, Vista, or 7 computer, this card's a sweet, simple means to a fast end!
- The USB 3.0 interface is ten times faster than USB 2.0, featuring data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- This card slot features two USB 3.0 type-A ports
- This card is compliant with PCI-Express revision 1.0a
- The USB 3.0 ports are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications, so you can connect a computer or device that uses these older USB standards
- The USB ports are fully plug-and-play so you can disconnect USB devices from the ports and connect other USB devices without first having to reboot your computer