With 3000 lumens of brightness and a 3000:1 contrast ratio, the PRO260X Multimedia Projector from Optoma Technology is the perfect projector for any environment. It uses the same 0.55" Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging panel used in many larger projectors. That chip provides a native resolution of XGA (1024 x 768) at a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio that's also 16:9 and 4:3 compatible.
Compatibility is a big strength of this little projector. It has an international 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply and it can accept and project NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signals. It can also handle 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals. It's got a 23 language onscreen display (OSD) and it can display Closed Captioning from program sources that provide it. You can just tuck it into its included carrying case and take it around the world. Chances are you'll be able to use it at your destination.
Despite its portability the PRO260X also makes a fine permanent installation projector. You can use it in front, rear, ceiling mount and table top projection setups. The PRO260X doesn't skimp on the convenience features even many larger projectors don't offer. Its remote control is also a laser pointer so you can draw attention to the most important parts of your presentation. And you can also use it as a wireless mouse for PC presentations when you connect a USB cable (not included) between your computer and the projector.
Rapid on and shutdown is another convenience even some large-sized projectors don't have. No more keeping your audience waiting while you wait for the projector to warm up or having to make small talk while you wait for the projector to cool down when you've completed your presentation.
When you need big projector features in an ultra portable package you need the Optoma PRO260X.
- Native XGA DLP by Texas Instruments with BrilliantColor Technology
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 3000 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off)
- Rapid power-on and shutdown - saving you time and money
- Filter-free design means low cost of ownership
- High-definition resolution supported
- Wide range of connectivity options: HDMI, VGA-in, VGA-out, s-video, composite video, stereo audio-in, stereo audio-out and RS-232
- 3D content can be viewed with active LCD shutter glasses when the projector is connected to a computer with a compatible 3D graphics card