Dropped calls and fuzzy reception can be frustrating when you're trying to make an important call. Urban settings are especially problematic, since signals can be weakened by buildings, walls, trees, hills, and other terrain features.
The Wi-Ex zBoost YX540 Metro Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster is designed to extend a cell zone for multiple users or devices operating on 800 and 1900 MHz frequency bands. Once installed, it enhances the performance of your cell phone, PDA or wireless data card.
The zBoost works by repeating and amplifying the outdoor cellular signals into your home or office, so you can get a stronger signal for your devices indoors. It features a generous range of up to 1,500 square feet, making it ideal for apartments, condos and lofts. Plus, you won't have to place an antenna outside of your building. The setup process is easy, because everything you'll need is included.
- Designed to increase the strength of voice and data transmission and decrease the amount of dropped or missed calls
- Boosts indoor signal coverage up to 1,500 square feet
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Compatible with U.S. carriers and mobile devices using 800 and 1900 MHz (except Nextel or iDEN technology)
- Easy setup process -- everything you need is included