The Casio XJ-M140 Signature Model Projector packs a great deal of desirable features into a small package that would be at home in the classroom, boardroom, media room or on the road.
The XJ-M140 features 2500 lumens and 1800:1 contrast ratio which yields improved color performance with an emphasis on natural color by refining a waveform based on the lamp spectrum and color wheel characteristics. This brilliant color rendition is brought to screen sizes from 30 - 300" (762 - 7620mm) with a XGA resolution and a 1.5x optical zoom - impressive specs for a projector.
The wide connectivity includes HDMI, component, composite and S-video. Other convenience features include superior color, high brightness and the projector is a Casio Laser and LED hybrid device.
Finally, the low fan noise means that it will be seen and not heard whether rear projected, ceiling or table mounted. And the projector features a 5W monaural speaker.
- 2500 Lumens and an 1800:1 Contrast Ratio
- That's plenty of projection power for presentations in a large classroom, lecture hall or meeting room or watching a DVD or Blu-ray disc in your media room, even with a fair amount of ambient light
- Superior Color and Consistent Brightness Means a Great Picture for Years to Come
- While the performance of conventional projector mercury lamps falls off visibly with increasing age, your XJ-M140 maintains consistent brightness and superior color. Combining long-life laser and LED technology, the solid state light source's output remains constantly brilliant producing clear, impressive images throughout its entire 20,000-hour life
- Internationally Operational
- With its 100 - 240 V AC and the ability to accept and project video in the NTSC / PAL / PAL-N / PAL-M / PAL60 and SECAM standards this projector is a great choice wherever you are
- A built-in HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input provides a direct digital input and allows connectivity with many widescreen notebooks now shipping with HDMI outputs. The XJ-M140 is compatible with HD video formats, HD video sources including Blu-ray players, cable converter boxes and gaming systems
- 1.5x Optical Zoom
- Whether you are in a small office or a large boardroom the 1.5x power zoom lens gives you the flexibility to easily position the projector
- The native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution of the Green Slim XJ-M140 allows for optimal viewing of content created and formatted for today's widescreen displays. Whether it is viewing a spreadsheet or two applications side by side, the XGA provides more useable screen area and displays more information on the same screen
- Superior Color, High Brightness
- The projector delivers a 50% increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match
- Mercury-Free Light Source
- Provides 10x longer light source life than Casio mercury lamp while being more economical based on lamp replacement. The projector features quick startup and shutdown. The projector reaches its maximum brightness in a minimum of eight seconds and requires no cooling down period - an advantage for keeping presentations focused and smooth
- Hybrid Light Engine
- By combining a laser, a fluorescent element and an LED, Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source capable of generating high brightness. Casio has achieved high brightness output of green light, which until now, has been considered difficult with conventional semiconductor light sources, by efficiently converting blue laser light into green light using a fluorescent element