This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ikelite 6183.30 Underwater Housing for Nikon Coolpix P300 / P310 is a durable waterproof case that allows you to shoot underwater with your Nikon Coolpix P300 or P310 digital camera. Constructed from clear polycarbonate, the case allows access to all camera controls and enables you to safely operate your camera at a depth of 200' (60 m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
The housing comes with one 1 cc tube of silicone lubricant, a flash diffuser, a flash deflector and a vinyl port cover. The flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. For the best results, an optional external underwater strobe is recommended. Use the Ikelite AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure or add a DS Substrobe with EV Manual Controller for more power and wider angle of coverage. Available as #6441.41 for tropical blue water and #6441.81 for use in green water settings, external color correction filters help replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that are lost underwater, giving your images a richer color quality.
Wide-angle lenses allow you to get closer to your subject, decreasing the amount of water between your lens and your subject and thus cutting down on distortion. This housing accepts 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle or macro lenses attached directly to the front of the port. These lenses will provide a gain of approximately 15-20% angle of view. The camera must be zoomed several stops to eliminate vignetting while using a wide-angle lens.
- Durable and corrosion resistant clear polycarbonate construction allows visual inspection of the camera and full access to all control functions
- Dependable, well-sealed mechanical controls
- Color Correction Filter
- Optional external color correction filters available as #6441.41 for tropical blue water and #6441.81 for green water, to replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones lost underwater
- Wide-Angle and Macro Lenses
- Accepts 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle or macro lenses attached directly to the front of the housing port, but Bayonet mount lenses are not compatible; to avoid vignetting, camera must be zoomed several stops
- Comes with one 1 cc tube of silicone lubricant, a flash diffuser to improve lighting quality when built-in flash used, a flash deflector and a vinyl port cover