The Ikelite 6211.07 Underwater Housing for Sony DSC-H70 is a durable waterproof case that allows you to shoot underwater with your Sony DSC-H70 digital camera. Constructed from clear polycarbonate, the case allows access to all camera controls and enables you to safely operate your camera at a depth of 200' (60 m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
The housing comes with one 1 cc tube of silicone lubricant, a flash diffuser, a flash deflector, a vinyl port cover and a break-away lanyard. The flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. For the best results, an optional external underwater strobe is recommended. Use the Ikelite AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure or add a DS Substrobe with EV Manual Controller for more power and wider angle of coverage. Available as #6441.46 for tropical blue water and #6441.86 for use in green water settings, external color correction filters help replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that are lost underwater, giving your images a richer color quality.
Wide-angle lenses allow you to get closer to your subject, decreasing the amount of water between your lens and your subject and thus cutting down on distortion. This housing accepts the optional WD-4 Wide Angle Conversion Dome, which corrects for refractive magnification to give a 28 mm angle of coverage underwater. The dome may be removed and replaced underwater and requires no modification to the housing's standard port. Optional adapter #9306.82 slides over the front of the lens port and allows for the attachment of 67 mm threaded macro lenses from Inon and Epoque. This adapter also may be removed and replaced underwater and requires no modification to the housing's standard port. Macro lenses are not available for purchase through Ikelite. The adapter is not meant for use with 67 mm threaded wide angle lenses.
- Durable and corrosion resistant clear polycarbonate construction allows visual inspection of the camera and full access to all control functions
- Dependable, well-sealed mechanical controls
- Color Correction Filter
- Optional external color correction filters available as #6441.46 for tropical blue water and #6441.86 for green water, to replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones lost underwater
- Wide-Angle and Macro Lenses
- Accepts optional WD-4 Wide Angle Conversion Dome, which gives 28 mm angle of coverage, and optional adapter #9306.82, which slides over front of port and allows for attachment of 67 mm threaded macro lenses from Inon and Epoque
- Comes with one 1 cc tube of silicone lubricant, a flash diffuser to improve lighting quality when built-in flash used, a flash deflector, a vinyl port cover and a break-away lanyard