The Ikelite 6251.03 ULTRA Compact Underwater Housing for Fuji XP30 / XP50 is an injection-molded, clear polycarbonate waterproof case, known for its strength and corrosion-free properties. It permits you to use your Fuji XP30 or XP50 camera underwater. All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200' (60 m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow you to securely attach optional trays and lighting accessories. The housing permits the use of the camera's built-in flash. However, it is recommended that you use the AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure, which will add color and vibrancy to your images.
External color correction filters help to restore some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that are otherwise lost underwater. Available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for green water settings, these color correction filters (sold separately) are effective in shallow, sunny conditions.
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the conversion lens makes the resulting image more crisp and colorful. This housing accepts 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque lenses using the #9306.78 port adapter. You can also attach bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter. Vignetting (shading in the corners) will be present in the widest setting when using an external accessory lens, but this effect can be eliminated by zooming in slightly.
- Injection-molded, clear polycarbonate known for its strength and corrosion-free properties
- All camera controls fully functional through housing
- Depth rated to 200' (60 m)
- Accepts external color correction filters, available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for green water settings
- Accepts 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque lenses using the #9306.78 port adapter, and bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter