The DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem and Wireless-N Router is a great way to kill two birds with one stone in connecting your wired and wireless devices to the Internet. With a built-in coaxial jack, this device can function as a high-speed cable modem that is fully compliant with the DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 communications standards.
Once you've setup the cable Internet connection, this device can also serve as a Wi-Fi and wired router. It can connect with Wi-Fi -n, -b, and -g devices and features four Fast Ethernet ports for establishing wired connections. With these options, you can connect computers, tablets, e-readers, handhelds, gaming consoles, and more.
- Combines cable modem and 300Mbps 2x2 wireless-N router with four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports 1
Provides shared high-speed cable Internet to the below:
- WiFi compatible wireless 802.11n, g, and b devices
- Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations
- Up to 8 bonded downstream and 4 bonded upstream channels. Maximum download speed is 343Mbps and maximum upload speed is 123Mbps. Speed also depends on your cable modem service
- Works with all US cable modem services, including DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 services
- Owning your cable modem eliminates modem rental charges, estimated around $85 a year
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 for powerful, flexible network addressing
- Supports up to 253 Wi-Fi devices, including computers, tablets, e-readers, handhelds, and phones
- Includes an advanced firewall and wireless security
- CableLabs certified. Also certified for UL, FCC 15B and 15C, RoHS, Comcast, Cox, and others
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty