The WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution InFocus IN116 Mobile DLP Projector is a lightweight and compact workhorse that can pump out 2700 lumens of brightness at a 4000:1 contrast ratio on a continuous 24/7 duty cycle. It weighs about five pounds (2.2kg) and its footprint is about the size of a sheet of US letter paper.
Thanks to its 0.65" DLP DMD imaging panel (the part that forms the image) it can crank out vivid, true-to-life pictures and they can be in the NTSC, PAL or SECAM video systems or the full gamut of high definition HD formats including 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
Not only does the TI DLP DMD account for the IN116's vibrant colors, it's a money saver too. DLP-based systems require no filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced, saving you time and money.
But switch into economical mode and the savings really soar. Lamp life increases from 5000 hours to 6000 hours while brightness dims by only 20 percent. In standby mode this projector draws less than a single watt.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- The IN116 Mobile DLP Projectors are not only the lowest priced office/classroom projectors we've ever offered, but their lamp lasts 50% longer than the previous generation. There aren't even any filters to replace
- Resolution WXGA 1280 x 800
- A native resolution of WXGA 1280 x 800 for better image detail and clarity
- Compact, Slim and Light
- The IN116 Mobile DLP Projector is small and lightweight for easy portability from one room or building to the next. It's slim design is only 2.7" (70mm) tall and weighs only 4.8 lb. (2.2kg)
- High Brightness and High Contrast
- The image quality of these projectors will not disappoint. 2700 lumens will give you bright, clear images with the lights on and the high 4000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites. Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- Language Support
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Danish and Finnish (17 languages)