The Magnus PV-5330 Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head is a stable photo tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 6.6 lb (3.0 kg), and is ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and DSLR cameras. The three-way pan and tilt head has a quick-release plate and a bubble level to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon. The PV-5330 tripod system weighs 3.40 lb (1.54 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 23.7" (60.2 cm) to 63.8" (162.2 cm), with the sliding center column fully extended. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The PV 5330 offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carry case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan and Tilt Head
- The pan and tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping tripod legs, while the center brace adds stability by connecting the legs to make them more rigid.
- Rapid Adjustment Center Column
- The twist-and-lift rapid center column allows quick and easy camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.