The Iogear Universal Wi-Fi N Adapter allows you to connect your Ethernet-enabled devices, such as Blu-ray players, HDTVs, and game consoles, to any Wireless-N network in your home or office. The Wireless-N (IEEE 802.11n) Adapter will work with any device that has an Ethernet port. Simply connect the adapter to your device, without worrying about having to re-wire your home. Employing dual antennas (1T1R), this product provides data rates up to 150 Mbps and reduces Wi-Fi dead zones in your wireless environment.
The adapter supplies sufficient bandwidth for faster file transfer, music downloads, video streaming, on-line gaming and HD multi-media applications. The adapter is compatible with your existing 802.11b and 802.11g routers and access points. It also features a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button that offers fast, secure network setup. Power the device by connecting it to an available USB port with the included USB cable, or, alternatively, use the included power adapter. Experience the freedom to put your home entertainment center anywhere and still be connected to the Internet!
- Add high-speed 802.11n Internet access to any Ethernet enabled device, such as a Blu-ray player, DVR, HDTV, game console or media PC
- Wi-Fi N technology provides more effective throughput and range than 802.11b/g products
- Compatible network standards: IEEE 802.11n - up to 150 Mbps, IEEE 802.11g - up to 54 Mbps, IEEE 802.11b - up to 11 Mbps
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA and WPS2 hardware encryption schemes
- Convenient LED status indicators
- Plug and Play - No special drivers required
- Compact and stylish design
- Avoid stringing long cables and enjoy the freedom to put your home entertainment center wherever you like and still connect to the Internet
- Option to power by USB port means no exposed wire hanging from the TV
- Windows-based management utility