The PAD-One from Vestax is a USB MIDI pad controller that is compatible with most major software DAWS but that can also be used to trigger any kind of hardware MIDI device, including synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, and electronic drums.
The 12 trigger pads are backlit and can be individually assigned in real-time. An X/Y pad adds additional control along with tap tempo and roll buttons. The aluminum chassis is immune to warping or cracking, and ensures durability and stability.
- 12 velocity and pressure sensitive LED backlit pads
- Individual LED color for each bank
- MIDI message for each pad can be selected on the controller
- Real time control X/Y touch pad
- Full control of ROLL button tempo with the TAP button
- MIDI cable connection for controlling various effect and sampler devices
- USB plug and play
- Solid aluminum die-casted robust chassis