The High Power Wireless-150N Range Extender from Amped Wireless will extend the range of your 802.11b/g/n wireless network by repeating the signal from your home or office wireless router and redistributing it in a new extended location.
The device uses advanced Wi-Fi amplifiers to boost wireless reception and performance. The boosted performance is then optimally tuned and paired with a high gain 3dBi Wi-Fi antenna for maximum range.
The device allows users to add up to five additional wired ports for connecting PCs, AV devices such as Internet enabled televisions, Blu-ray players, game consoles and much more. While it eliminates wireless dead zones and extends wireless and wired network coverage throughout your home or office and is compatible with most brands and models of 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi routers and access points.
- Increased Wireless Coverage
- Expand the range of your existing home or office wireless network by repeating the existing Wi-Fi signal. The high power amplifier and antennas provide the extra boost needed to increase your range by up to 2x your original Wi-Fi coverage
- Add Additional Wired Connections
- Add up to five additional wired ports for connecting PCs, AV devices such as Internet enabled televisions, Blu-ray players, game consoles and much more
- Smart Security Features
- Smart security features allow you to restrict access to specific users, set a daily time schedule for when the network is available and when it is not and control how far your extended wireless network coverage reaches through wireless output power adjustments. The Smart Repeater also supports secure push button setup for WPS enabled devices
- Universal Compatibility
- The smart repeater works with most 2.4GHz 802.11b/g or n wireless routers and Wi-Fi networks.
- Simple Setup
- The smart setup wizard connects the smart repeater to your home or office Wi-Fi network in minutes. Simply enter the setup URL, scan for your wireless network, select it and you're done
- Great for Everyday Web Activities
- Wireless 150N speeds provide the necessary bandwidth for everyday web activities such as, E-mailing, web browsing, watching online videos, streaming music and more