The Savi W440-M Wireless Headset System with case is an ideal communications system for professionals who use a PC for personal/conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and multimedia audio. The Savi W440-M combines quality sound, hands-free mobility and up to seven hours of talk time. The noise-cancelling microphone reduces background ambience ensuring exceptional audio quality and easing listener fatigue. It also delivers high definition voice quality with advanced wideband audio and enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) making speech clearer and more natural.
The W440-M is a lightweight headset offering three wearable styles (over-the-head, behind-the-head and monoaural) and has a microphone and indicator light. It also includes one-touch call answer/end and volume up and down controls. Aural safety features include SoundGuard technology which protects against sound levels above 118 bBA while the Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level. This headset is optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010 and OCS 2007 software programs, making it perfect for use in corporate environments. Additionally, a case is included.
Superior Call Management
- Manage PC voice communications and multimedia with the lightest DECT wireless headset on the market
- Provides up to 7 hours of talk time; unlimited talk time with optional battery (sold separately)
- One-touch call answer/end/flash, volume up/down, mute from the headset for simple PC call management
- Energy efficient adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times
Outstanding Audio Quality
- DECT technology provides better audio and reduces interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Enhanced DIgital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice quality