The VP2765-LED 27" Widescreen LED Monitor from ViewSonic is a professional-grade monitor that pairs MVA technology with a built-in LED backlight. LED technology uses less power than traditional CCFL lamps, does not require warm up time, and does not contain toxins such as mercury that are harmful to the environment.
This monitor has a native Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. It also features an anti-glare finish, a 3000:1 (20,000,000:1 dynamic) contrast ratio, a 300cd/m² brightness rating, ultra-wide 178 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles, and a 25ms response time.
Beyond those features, this monitor features a built-in automatic aspect ratio adjustment technology that ensures content with a 4:3 aspect ratio is displayed correctly without image distortion. In addition, for added connectivity to your computer, the monitor has one DVI-D, one VGA, and one DisplayPort. It also has five USB ports, one connects to your computer and four can connect up peripherals. For comfortably viewing the monitor, you can adjust its height, pivot, swivel, or tilt it or mount it on a wall.
- The monitor features a 27" widescreen with an aspect ratio of 16:9 that supports full 1080p HD. Plus, this monitor utilizes an auto detect technology that will correctly display content that is set in a 4:3 aspect ratio.
- The monitor features 178 degree super-wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles. That means, even at extreme angles the monitor will correctly display content without image distortion or color shifting.
- The LED backlight provides you with energy savings when compared to CCFL lamps.
- The monitor features one VGA, one DVI-D, and one DisplayPort connector for establishing a digital or analog connection to your computer. In addition, the monitor has five USB ports for connecting peripherals, such as a keyboard or mouse. Four of the ports are downstream and one is upstream.
- The monitor is ergonomic in that you can adjust its height, tilt it, swivel it, or pivot it until you're comfortable.
- The monitor has a stylish, thin bezel that allows for seamless viewing of larger formats and allows you to view multiple windows simultaneously.