The BenQ MX660P DLP Projector is a comprehensive projector, flexible enough for most applications. It offers plenty of control, letting you easily navigate menu screens to change settings. To ensure you'll have smooth presentations and adaptability, the MX660P has integrated various display functions and multiple inputs. It's highlighted by XGA resolution, a brightness of 3000 ANSI Lumens and a 5000:1 contrast ratio. Considering the MX660P has features that ensure high-quality picture performance in several conditions, it's hard to think of an application that would be out of its range.
The display is enhanced by several features including BrilliantColor technology, which uses a five-segment color wheel to reproduce a rich and accurate palate of crisp colors. The Wall Color Correction adjusts the color to get the optimum picture quality when projecting on a background that is not totally white. The MX660 is also prepared for presentations and entertainment that require 3D technology. With 3D capabilities, it can project images in lifelike 3D and make your entertainment more exciting and your presentations more interactive.
Using the HDMI connection for 3D is ideal, but BenQ has integrated several inputs, control terminals and audio jacks with the MX660P. Besides HDMI connectivity, you can use the RCA, S-video and component video inputs. Network connection is achievable through the RS-232 terminal. The dual PC inputs give you the power to connect multiple computers to one projector, which is a plus for presentations. The more options you have, the more you'll get out of each presentation. The audio jacks facilitate mic input and audio output to an external source. There is also a 2W stereo speaker built into the projector which is loud enough for most presentations.
The USB terminals offer several conveniences. They allow you to give PC-less presentations through a USB flash drive. They also offer plug-and-play possibilities and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display. With an optional BenQ wireless adapter you can also use the USB port to display presentations from your computer wirelessly and execute centralized network control via WLAN connectivity.
For teachers, BenQ has instituted a teaching template function. Aiding educators with four pre-programmed line pattern designs, the template eliminates the need to waste class-time drawing lines for charts, tables, music, etc. The four different designs are projected on your whiteboard and students can easily write music or do work along the lines supplied by the teaching template.
Also great for teachers, the built-in closed caption decoder converts words into subtitles. The subtitles are projected onto the screen, addressing the needs of language students and hearing-impaired viewers. The MX660P is also equipped with a quick cooling option, high altitude mode and MyScreen technology that lets you individualize title screens with your own pictures or video. With so many features and display improvements, the MX660P is a versatile and flexible projector that can be used as an educational tool, but it is adaptable enough to fit seamlessly into your home theater as well.
- Multiple Display Options for Various Office and Classroom Needs
- Projectors are powerful tools for making successful presentations. To ensure a smooth presentation on your part, BenQ has integrated various display functions into the MX660P to fit every need
- USB Display
- Offers the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection - with automatic resolution detection for the best image presentation and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display
- Wireless Display
- Keeps cables and wires out of everyone's way with the BenQ Wireless Display Adapter (optional accessory) to deliver big screen display for all your presentations and perform simplified centralized network control via USB 2.0 seamless WLAN connectivity
- Hassle-Free PC-Less Presentation
- Enjoy a hassle-free presentation with the USB Reader function. The USB Reader function enables a JPEG presentation with a USB flash drive. It's as easy and plug and play
- Closed Captioning
- Display subtitles in video content without the need for an external closed captioning device with the MX660P. It's perfect for viewing in educational settings such as language classes where a transcript of onscreen dialog is desirable
- Thoughtful Teaching Template Design
- To make your teaching job easier, BenQ has added the teaching template function to the MX660P. Now, with four different line pattern designs to choose from - Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart, you can easily write or draw on whiteboards as well as blackboards without the need of drawing lines or charts
- 5000-Hour Lamp Life
- Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 5000 hours in eco-mode; longer lamp life expectancy than average projector lamps on the market. This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum. Lamp life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage
- Additional Features
Quick Auto Search
Wall Color Correction
Wireless Display (Optional)
3D Color Management
Digital Zoom x 2
High Altitude Mode
"Q?" Hot Key for FAQ
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Bulgarian/Croatian/Czech/Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Greek/Hungarian/Indonesia/Italian/Japanese/Korean/Norwegian/Polish/Portuguese/Romanian/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Spanish/Swedish/Turkish/Thai/Traditional Chinese (26 Languages)