The Brite-View HDelight Wireless 1080p Transmission Kit is a transmitter/receiver pair that allows you to send uncompressed high-definition signals – up to 1080p at 60 Hz – wirelessly up to 30' for line-of-sight transmission. It's a great way to connect your HDMI-enabled laptop or desktop computer with a large-screen TV, without a tether.
Watching video or gaming on your laptop is fine when you're flying solo, but when friends and family want to join in, that flat-screen HDTV in the living room is the obvious choice. Just connect your laptop or other video source to the transmitter's HDMI input and your TV to the receiver's HDMI output, and you're ready to go. Unsightly, ungainly tangles of wires can cause pratfalls that dash laptops to the floor – and with the HDelight, that's a thing of the past.
The HDelight kit's transmitter connects to a laptop or desktop computer's powered USB port, so there's no need to find a wall outlet. The transmitter has an input for one of the two included HDMI cables, so you can either connect it directly to your computer's HDMI output or via an adapter to another video output. The receiver, which connects to the target display's HDMI input, comes with an AC adapter. Everything's plug & play, so you won't have to install software anywhere. The transmitter works with both Mac and PC systems, and even cameras and Blu-ray players with an HDMI output, as long as you can supply USB power.
- 1080p Wireless Streaming
- Free your digital content. The HDelight can wirelessly stream any digital entertainment in uncompressed 1080p HD quality from your HDMI-enabled device to the display. Featuring cutting-edge WHDI technology (powered by Amimon's module), the HDelight beams your favorite high-definition videos, online streaming content, games, and Blu-ray movies from any HDMI-ready device to the HDTV, so you can break free from cable companies' set-top box limitations
- Like an Invisible HDMI Cable
- Now you can enjoy full HD (1080p @ 60 Hz) wireless Beam-to-TV streaming using the built-in omnidirectional antenna system for transmission distances up to 30' (line-of-sight). Just imagine the HDelight kit as an invisible HDMI 1.3-compliant connection
- Enhanced WHDI Technology
- WHDI technology pulls off the feat of streaming uncompressed 1080p HD video wirelessly from your HDMI-ready device to an HDTV. There's no noticeable latency (less than one millisecond), so it's ideal for video gaming or remote controlling. It's also plug & play, meaning no additional software installation is required
- No Latency, Full Rush: Online and PC Gaming
- Now your PC and Internet games can run on the largest display in your house – the HDTV. Because there is practically no latency (less than 1 ms), you can beat your competitors in the game just like you always do
- Larger Than Life Gaming
- Imagine the full-on rush of viewing and interacting with World of Warcraft – and all of its vivid colors – on your flat-screen TV, with no cables or wires holding you back
- USB-Powered; Small is Beautiful
- The HDelight transmitter is ultra-compact and USB-powered, requiring no external power supply. Only half the size of your palm (3.3 x 3.3 x 1.5"), the HDelight is ultra-lightweight and portable – no more fumbling with power-supply bricks
- Auto Setup: Plug & Play
- The HDelight's transmitter and receiver can automatically detect and connect to each other. The pair will also auto-negotiate its own frequency settings between 4.9-5.9 GHz, for the best audio/video transmission performance