The Cullmann Primax 190 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with 3-Way Head is an affordable support for any DSLR, point & shoot, or compact camcorder. Including a 3-way head with quick release, the Primax 190 reaches a maximum height of 66.9". The tripod features a center brace for added stability and a geared center column for precise adjustments to height.
The 3-way head features separate controls for panning and both directions of tilt (back-to-front and 90° sideways tilt for portrait orientation). The included quick-release makes it easy to remove your camera for handheld work, and then reattach it quickly.
The Primax 190 features flip locks for securing leg sections. The center brace is adjustable to enable different shooting heights, such as low-angle shooting as close to the ground as 24". The lightweight aluminum tripod supports up to 7.7 lb and weighs just 3.6 lb.
- Swiveling rubber feet ensure stability in any shooting position & on uneven surfaces
- Integrated bubble level on tripod chassis
- Geared center column features crank for rapid, precise adjustments to height
- Large, strong flip locks ensure stable clamping of leg sections
- Robust tripod bag included