The Kanex Pro HDMI Extender Over Cat5/6 up to 200' (60 m) is a transmitter and receiver pair designed to carry DVI/HDMI signals over distances beyond the capability of standard HDMI or DVI cables. This pair extends video over Cat5e/6 cables and supports up to full HD 1080p/60 over a distance of up to 200 feet.
This extender provides auto adjustment, buffering and signal equalization to maintain pixel-perfect resolution. Additionally, the units are compliant with HDCP and EDID. This extender is ideal for displaying sources like a Blu-ray player or satellite box from remote locations.
- Extend DVI/HDMI over Cat5e/6 cable up to 200 feet (60 m)
- HDMI output to local display
- Supports data transfer rates up to 2.25 Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p @ 60 Hz
- Digital audio support through HDMI
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Supports 8-bit per channel (24-bit all channel)
- Compact metal enclosure