The Cengage Learning book, David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Guide to Digital SLR Photography gets you up and running with your new T3 or 1100D in no time. Filled step by step instructions and descriptions the shows you how, when, and why to use all the features, controls, and functions of your camera. Introductory chapters help you learn the basics, while the later chapters cover more advanced topics. Color images, clear instructions, and the know-how of the working photographer author help you to make the most of your Canon Rebel.
- Shows readers how to master all the features and functions of the T3/1100D, Canon's replacement camera for the Xsi model
- Clear instructions that cover the how, why, and when, and beautiful, full-color images will quickly help readers get familiar and comfortable with their camera
- Written by working photographer and the number 1 best-selling camera guide author who understands digital photography with digital single lens reflex cameras
- Table of Contents
- Introduction 1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Picture 2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Roadmap 3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D 4. Shooting Basics 5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D 6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making 7. Working with Lenses 8. Working with Light 9. Downloading and Editing 10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Glossary Index
- About the Author
- With more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like DAVID BUSCH'S PRO SECRETS and DAVID BUSCH'S QUICK SNAP GUIDES. He has written nearly two-dozen hugely successful guidebooks for a wide variety of digital camera models, as well as many popular books devoted to DSLRs, including MASTERING DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY, THIRD EDITION and DIGITAL SLR PRO SECRETS. As a roving photojournalist for more than 20 years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have been published in POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING, RANGEFINDER, THE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, and hundreds of other publications. He's also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNET and Computer Shopper. His advice has been featured on National Public Radio's All Tech Considered