Turtle Beach's XL1 Earforce Xbox 360 Gaming Headset is a stellar way to start your foray into the world of collaborative, immersive Xbox 360 gaming. This headset features a high-sensitivity microphone with a flexible boom as well as two oversized circumaural earcups that each have 50mm speakers. The headset has a fixed bass boost that adds depth and realism to your gaming experience and the included in-line amplifier allows you to manage your sound. That amplifier is powered via your Xbox 360's USB port and has a mic mute switch, a gaming volume knob, as well as a chat volume knob.
For comfort while you game, the ear cups are made of a soft fabric mesh cushion and the headband is adjustable. The cable connected to the headset is 16' long giving you plenty of freedom to move. In connecting the headset to your Xbox and display, you can utilize a TV that supports either HDMI or composite video. For HDMI, you will need to purchase an Xbox 360 Audio Adapter Cable and HDMI cable. Whether you're a trash-talking lone wolf, want to chat, or scream orders at your comrades, this Xbox 360 headset is sure to give you what you need in the game.
- Amplified Audio
- Enhances game sounds for a more immersive gaming experience
- In-Line Amplifier
- Independent controls allow for quick adjustments to game audio volumes
- USB Powered
- A USB connection provides power to Turtle Beach XL1 amplifier - no AC adapters or batteries necessary
- Microphone Monitoring
- Hear your voice in the headset, so you won't have to shout to hear what you're saying
- Bass Boost
- A fixed Bass Boost in the amplifier adds depth and realism to the gaming experience