The LaserJet Pro M1217nfw Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from HP prints at up to 18 pages per minute with the first page out in as little as 8.5 seconds. The printer's 600 x 600 dpi delivers quality documents in sizes ranging from a 3 x 5" index card to an 8.5 x 14" legal-sized document. Thanks to driver-supported manual duplex printing, it's easy to conserve paper and reduce clutter by printing on both sides of the page.
The printer's internal 64 MB of memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer. The unit can be easily connected to a local wired or wireless network or to a standard computer USB port. Additionally, the M1217nfw is compatible with HP ePrint. Print from wherever you are by emailing a file attachment to your printer's unique email address (assigned during installation). When you get back to the printer, the document will be waiting for you in the output tray. For Apple users, the M1217nfw is compatible with AirPrint.
The M1217nfw's 35-sheet auto document feeder provides an easy way to scan, copy, or fax multipage documents at once. Copying options include resizing, copy quality, and copy quantity. The machine can copy up to 19 ppm and can produce up to 99 copies in a single job.
The 1200dpi image sensor lets you scan high-quality color and monochrome documents to the computer. Take advantage of the 35-page ADF and digitize multipage one-sided documents to reduce paper clutter and move towards a paperless office. Using the ADF, the scanner can handle page sizes up to 8.5 x 14".
The M1217nfw has a full-featured fax unit with a 33.6 Kbps modem that transmits pages in as little as 3 seconds. The machine features 100 speed dials, a 500-page fax memory for when the printer is out of paper, fax forwarding, auto-redial, and delayed sending. The device has multi-tasking capabilities so if one person is printing or copying, you can still receive faxes.
Get More Done - Affordably - With A Full-Featured Multifunction
- The M1217nfw prints, scans, copies, and faxes all in 1 compact unit.
- Print 600x600 dpi documents with bold text and sharp images
- Print documents at up to 18 ppm letter. Start printing fast with Instant-on Technology
- Share a printing network using built-in Ethernet. Work from anywhere in the office using built-in wireless
- Connect the MFP directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Take advantage of the printer's driver-supported manual duplex printing and cut your paper consumption by up to 50%
- Scan photos, documents, and images in color or in black and white at up to 1200 dpi
- The 35-page auto document feeder lets you execute multipage scans, faxes, and copies in a single step
- With 64 MB of internal memory, the M1217nfw easily handles complex jobs without slowing down your computer
- Send and receive faxes from your PC, using the 33.6 kbps fax
Get Up And Running Quickly & Easily
- Plug and print in as fast as five minutes - no CD required with HP Smart Install
- Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use control panel. Copy a duplex ID onto one page with ID Copy
- Ensure reliable printing with an HP all-in-one print cartridge. Easily replace it with HP SureSupply
Reduce Your Impact & Protect
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy
- Reduce your impact - pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR-qualified MFP.