The 3D-Ready, 3.9" deep Panasonic 65" Class TH-65PF30U Full High-Definition Plasma Display features innovative NeoPlasma technology and superior 2D motion imaging with realistic detail, natural colors and organic textures. It's designed for commercial, business and high-end home-theater applications. The durable body and tough front glass make it an ideal choice for installations in crowded areas. It even offers wall and ceiling mount options, which ensures the most effective use of space. Plus, the display's wide viewing angle provides accurate off-center viewing as well.
The TH-65PF30U is compatible with a wide range of interfaces, supporting LAN-based control (PJ Link compliant) and PC compatibility to enable wireless presentations. It also features a type-A HDMI input, component input, audio M3 jack, video BNC input, Slot 2.0 Function Slot, DVI-D input and serial D-sub 9-pin terminal. For 3D viewing, all that's required are 3D glasses and an optional 3D IR transmitter (both sold separately). Other features include a native contrast radio of 5,000,000:1 and gradation equivalent to 6,144 steps. The panel life of the unit is approximately 100,000 hours. Plus, for added flexibility, the TH-65PF30U can even be portrait mounted.
- NeoPlasma Technology
- Key to the ultra-slim body and power-saving efficiency is the NeoPlasma display panel, which achieves superior 2D motion imaging and a native 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio. The NeoPlasma panel also features fast switching phosphor, which minimizes afterglow and raises moving picture resolution for ultra-clear 3D and 2D images moving at any speed
- Incredible 3D images can be displayed when used with an optional 3D IR transmitter and 3D eye-wear
- Slot 2.0
- SLOT 2.0 functionality promotes professional video terminal board input capability and control via LAN network/web browsers
- Thinner and Lighter
- The TH-65PF30U is significantly thinner and lighter than past plasmas. The main body depth is only 3.9" and with the weight per inch reduced by 30%, the overall weight of the display is only approximately 132 pounds
- Long Life & Durable Design
- The display features an approximate panel life of up to 100,000 hours. Plus, with durable body and glass front panel, the TH-65PF30U is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, broadcast studios and custom home theaters
- Portrait Mounting
- With the TH-65PF30U, even portrait mounting is possible