The TL-WR1043ND Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit Router provides wired and wireless network connection with a 4-port Gigabit switch that allows wireless access to multiple devices in your home without running unsightly wires.
The TL-WR1043ND is backward compatible with 802.11b and g and thanks to Align technology from Atheros Communications Inc., is forward compatible with higher-performance, multi-stream, MIMO-based 802.11n which offers an impressive 300Mbps at a very reasonable price. Besides high speed, 802.11n gives you great performance even at long distances, as well as an SPI firewall to prevent your network from being compromised. Other security features include SSID broadcast control, MAC address access control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication. It has three external antennas to enhance transmission rates and coverage while CAA technology prevents channel conflicts.
Besides home use, the TL-WR1043ND is a great choice for businesses since it offers priority, support and stability to multiple large bandwidth-consuming applications which are subject to interruptions, like voice and video. It also has a USB storage port on the back of the router to connect mass storage devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling ultimate transfer speed
- Centrally storing and content sharing by connecting USB storage drives
- SST dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth-consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- For home and office use, supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband access and various kind of dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN pass-through, and data forwarding
- Features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Supports SPI firewall and access control management
- Supports QSS (Quick Secure Setup), provides 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication
- User interface supports free web software updates
- 3 detachable antennas (reverse SMA connector)