The TP Link 300 Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter allows you to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection. Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, it provides wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps, which is great for online gaming or video streaming. Featuring MIMO / Multiple Input, Multiple Output antennas, this adapter demonstrates an excellent ability to curb data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment--even in a steel-and-concrete building! You can easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection, where legacy 11g wireless products may not be able to do so.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature, and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing wireless performance. As for security, the adapter provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretability and security for WLAN, more effectively and efficiently protecting the wireless network than a WEP encryption.
Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), this adapter features Quick Security Setup that allows you to almost instantly setup your security. Just press the "QSS" button and you will automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection. This is not only faster than normal security setups, but also more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password. An included CD with utility helps you complete the software installation and wireless network setup.
- Wireless N speeds up to 300 Mbps makes the adapter ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calls
- MIMO technology provides stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, and better performance and stability
- Can simultaneously operate bandwidth-intensive applications using a lot of bandwidths which are sensitive to interruption - most sensitive applications can be given priority over the others in order to be allocated more bandwidth to assure quality
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) and WEP encryptions
- Easily set up a highly secured wireless link at a push of QSS button
- Supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc modes
- Supports Roaming technology
- Fully compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g/n products
- Bundled CD provides easy and hassle-free installation and configuration
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit
- Supports Sony PSP X-link for online gaming for Windows XP