With the Bluetooth Geo-Tagger FSB-102 for Nikon DSLRs from FotoSpot, you can keep track of exactly when and where your most cherished photographed events took place. Mount it to the hotshoe of your compatible Nikon digital SLR camera, and insert the included Bluetooth dongle to pair it with your camera wirelessly. Then, you'll be able to instantly mark your pictures with the location (longitude/latitude) and direction each time you snap a photo.
The FS-B102 also has an internal microSD card for GPS tracklog. Your geo-tagged pictures can be viewed later as thumbnail images on popular mapping platforms like Google Maps. This attachment works seamlessly with the free MySnapMap software, which lets you organize, edit and view your images, imprint location information and share them on popular photo sharing websites like Picasa and Flickr. The FS-B102 recharges through a standard USB port on your computer or with the included wall charger.
- For Select Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- The FS-B102 is compatible with cameras like Nikon D200, D300, D300s, D700, D2X, D2Xs, D2HS, D3, D3X and D3s
- Geo-Tags Photos With GPS & Compass
- Allows your camera to become GPS-enabled; marks your pictures with the exact location and direction each time you take a picture
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- This is a Bluetooth class 2 device, allowing it to connect to your camera wirelessly when you insert the included Bluetooth dongle into your camera
- View as Thumbnail Images
- Geo-tagged pictures can be viewed as thumbnail images on popular mapping platforms like Google Maps
- Free MySnapMap Software
- Organize, edit and view geo-tagged images; lets you imprint location information and share images on photo sharing sites like Picasa and Flickr
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- The attachment recharges through a standard USB port on your computer or with the included wall charger