The Lite-Scoop Flash Modifier from Lite Genius is a little accessory that makes a big difference in photos taken using your on-camera flash. The Lite-Scoop softens and spreads the light, eliminating ugly, harsh shadows and directing the light from above--better for photos of people. It virtually eliminates "red-eye" and enhances skin tones. The Lite-Scoop attaches quickly and easily to a shoe-mount flash and can be simply changed when you move from horizontal to vertical orientation and back. The shape of the reflector makes it possible to cover even your widest wide-angle lenses. It's effective indoors or out, with a loss of light from the flash of 2/3 of a stop.
- A durable, lightweight white reflector with a professional black exterior finish.
- Easily attached to any rotating/tilting head speedlight - Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Metz, Vivitar, etc without the use of sticky disfiguring touch fasteners. The permanent, strong fabric/elastic strap allows for quick and easy on or off for changing light situations.
- Changing from portrait to landscape style is very quick while the Lite Genius Lite-Scoop reflector keeps the light coming from a position higher than the lens.
- The reflector's unique shape covers your widest angle lenses - this is the key to the Lite-Scoop reflector's incredible photographic results.
- The reflector enhances skin tones, almost completely eliminates "red-eye" and softens shadows, placing them behind and below the subject.
- Unlike using ceiling bounce flash, even with a "bounce card", high and colored ceilings pose no problem for the Lite-Scoop reflector.