The Super-Scoop II Flash Modifier from Lite Genius is the much bigger sibling of the Scoop-Lite--a little accessory that makes a big difference in photos taken using your on-camera flash. The Super-Scoop II produces even softer, more glamorous light, eliminating ugly, harsh shadows and directing the light from above--usually better for photos of people. It virtually eliminates "red-eye" and enhances skin tones.
The Super-Scoop II attaches quickly and very securely to a shoe-mount flash using elastic fabric and touch-tabs, and can be simply changed when you move from horizontal to vertical orientation and back. The shape of the reflector makes it possible to cover even your widest wide-angle lenses, and it lies flat, so it fits into your camera bag more easily. It's effective indoors or out, with a loss of light from the flash of 2/3 of a stop.
- A durable, lightweight white reflector with a professional black exterior finish.
- Easily attached to any rotating/tilting head speedlight - Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Metz, Vivitar, etc without the use of sticky disfiguring touch fasteners. The permanent, strong fabric/elastic strap and touch-tabs allow for quick and easy on or off for changing light situations.
- Changing from portrait to landscape style is very quick while the Lite Genius Lite-Scoop reflector keeps the light coming from a position higher than the lens.
- The reflector's unique shape covers your widest angle lenses - this is the key to the Lite-Scoop reflector's incredible photographic results.
- The reflector enhances skin tones, almost completely eliminates "red-eye" and softens shadows, placing them behind and below the subject.
- Unlike using ceiling bounce flash, even with a "bounce card", high and colored ceilings pose no problem for the Lite-Scoop reflector.
- Nearly twice the size of the standard Lite-Scoop light modifier.