The Photoflex TritonFlash Battery Power Cable for Canon Speedlite is a connector cable enabling you to power select Canon Speedlite with your TritonFlash battery. Just connect your Speedlite to your TritonFlash battery and enjoy hours of continual use--without worrying about having to replace batteries. You'll get approximately 2000-2500 flashes at the full power setting per battery charge (individual strobe models may vary).
The cables allow parallel powering of 2 Canon flash units, while advanced lithium ion battery technology enables fast recycling and long battery life. They can be operated worldwide on AC power (100-240 V), and the battery will operate on AC power while simultaneously recharging.
WARNING: Connecting a third party battery pack like the Photoflex TritonFlash Battery Pack to a Canon Speedlite may void your Canon warranty. Extended, repeated firing of the Speedlite may cause overheating, rendering your flash inoperable. Consult your Canon instruction manual for more information on overheating limits before using the TritonFlash Battery Pack with your Speedlite.
- Professional-grade heavy gauge cable and molded connectors
- Much faster recycle times than conventional AA batteries
- Lithium battery extends shooting capacity, allowing for virtually all-day shooting
- Approximately 2000-2500 flashes at full power setting per battery charge (individual strobe models may vary)
- Compatible with Canon models 580EX, 580EX II, 550EX, 540EZ, 430EZ, MT-24EX and MR-14EX
- Collapsed length: 26" (66 cm)
- Effective extended length: 4.0' (1.2 m)
- Maximum extended length: 6.5' (2.0 m)