The Portrait Photographer's Lighting Style Guide from Amphoto features the sage wisdom of pros James Cheadle and Peter Travers. This exceptional portraiture tutorial also includes inspiring images, including celebrity shots, from 11 international photographers. Diagrams, gear, lens, and exposure information for each shot, tutorials for RAW to HDR, and then some fill the pages of the book, showing you in step-by-step fashion how to recreate the included images.
- Take Your Portraiture in Dramatic New Directions
- Whether you're a pro looking to update and diversify your portfolio, or an amateur ready to experiment with exacting new styles, you'll find inspiration and clear how-to in "The Portrait Photographer's Lighting Style Guide". Today's most popular portrait styles are broken down with lighting diagrams and exposure information, as well as the story behind the shot, to create an indispensable reference for anyone interested in creating more up-to-date, professional-style portraits
- Inside You'll Find
- Diagrams for lighting 60 portraits in a wide variety of styles
- Gear, lens, and exposure information for each shot
- Photoshop tutorials for everything from RAW processing to HDR, digital makeovers, and more
- Inspiring photographs - including celebrity shots of Angelina Jolie, Samuel L. Jackson, and more - from 11 international photographers