All puns intended Bencher copy stands have been the benchmark of the industry for quite some time. The Copymate Halogen Copystand SC (120V) is no exception. The 48" steel column with 24 x 24" base is the very image of stability. The smooth carriage friction drive which employs dual gliders and rollers and a long life counterbalance spring, is effortlessly locked into place without shifting the camera position via an oversized drive knob. The rubber padded camera support plate permits both vertical and horizontal alignment. Also included is a set of 300W halogen copy lights and support arms.
- SC Standard Counterbalance for cameras weighing 0 - 5.0 lb (2.26 kg)
- Column and Carriage
The camera carriage glides on four contact rollers along a column for effortless movement and is counterbalanced to prevent the camera from falling when the carriage brake is released. A large drive knob assures quick and accurate camera alignment for even the most critical jobs.
- Column: 48" long custom black anodized aluminum extrusion
- Carriage friction drive, dual drive rollers, dual guide rollers, large drive knob
- Counterbalance spring: long life constant torque
- Dual brake pads Feature positive "no-shift" carriage position lock
- Camera support plate: 2.5 x 5.0", rubber pad
- Camera alignment Up to 5.5" forward, horizontal slot for side alignment
- Copymate 3 Baseboard
- Surface black powder coated steel with gray screened centering grid
- Halogen Copylight Set
- Halogen copylights and light arms (one each side), offer high intensity lighting for virtually any copystand application. The halogen lamps maintain 300-watt intensity and 3200K color temperature throughout their life for extremely consistent results. Built in lamp switches permit individual control for special lighting effects. Includes two (2) adjustable halogen copylights and two (2) fixed copylight arms