The Manhattan 8.9" HD Pro Monitor is a field monitor featuring a native resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and lets you see what you are focusing on. Antiglare (Matte) finish of the monitor decreases the amount of light reflected from the display, thus ensuring glare-free visual. Whether shooting run-and-gun with a video DSLR or lifting your camcorder high on the end of a jib, the lightweight (1.9 lb / 0.86 kg) monitor helps you focus and capture HD images with full confidence.
Focus Assist (2D peaking) function helps to achieve clear focus even in dim light by highlighting the object with white lines. The monitor’s false color feature helps you to accurately set the camera exposure levels. PIP function (picture in picture) facilitates viewing multiple images simultaneously.
The monitor features Underscan and Overscan settings that are helpful to view the parts of images inside and outside the frame edges. Freeze option helps you to freeze images on the screen. Blue gun function is available, which enables you to calibrate the display against your camera’s color bars.
For easy menu navigation, the 8.9" HD Pro Field Monitor comes with 12 user presets. An OSD (on-screen-display) interface is useful for adjustment of brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, sharpness gamma, RGB color temperature and language settings via a simple on-screen menu. In addition, the monitor supports Red Camera, HDSLR Record, and HDSLR Playback.
Featuring 1 HDMI Input (HDCP compliant), 1 HD Component, 1 SD Composite (legacy compatible), and VGA, the LCD monitor offers all-round connectivity. An infrared remote control comes with the monitor to offer you wireless control. The 8.9" Field Monitor features 4 mounting locations (1/4-20 thread, top / bottom) for attachment with your camera setup.
- Field monitor with a native resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- Firmware upgradeable Pixelworks processor chipset with DNX color control
- Contrast ratio of 500:1 and a brightness rating of 350 nits
- Viewing angles of 140° / 110° (LR/UD) - allow you to view the images clearly from sideways or different heights
- Response time of 12 ms - displays clear images with less blurring effect
- False Color Filter function - allows you to accurately set the camera exposure levels
- Blue Gun feature - switches off red and green scan guns to produce an image made only from a blue scan gun
- Monochrome Mode - allows you to view grayscale images by disabling all colors
- Screen and aspect markers displays end of a frame with the help of superimposed graphical borders
- PIP (picture-in-picture) function - can display multiple images simultaneously
- Freeze Frame function - displays a still image
- Focus assist function - allows precise adjustment of the camera (attached to the monitor) focus
- 12 user presets for easy menu navigation
- OSD (on-screen-display) interface - allows adjustment of brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, sharpness gamma, RGB color temperature, and language settings via a simple on-screen menu
- Supports Red Camera, HDSLR Record, and HDSLR Playback
- 4 mounting locations (1/4-20 thread, top/bottom) to connect to the camera gear
- 1 HDMI Input (HDCP compliant), 1 HD Component, 1 SD Composite (legacy compatible) and VGA
- Offers all-round connectivity
- Equipped with Red Camera Mode and 3 HDSLR Modes
- Supports 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 1.85:1, 2.35:1 aspect ratios
- OSD timer and a Sleep Timer
- Includes an infrared remote control
- 19 Button Aluminum Keypad