The BenQ MX501 Multimedia Projector is a comprehensive projector, flexible enough for most applications. It offers plenty of control, letting you easily navigate menu screens to change settings. To ensure you'll have smooth presentations and adaptability, the MX501 Multimedia Projector has integrated various display functions and multiple inputs. It's highlighted by XGA resolution, a brightness of 2700 ANSI lumens and a 4000:1 contrast ratio. Considering the MX501 has features that ensure high-quality picture performance in several conditions, it's hard to think of an application that would be out of its range.
The MX501 is also prepared for presentations and entertainment that require 3D technology. With 3D capabilities, it can project images in lifelike 3D and make your entertainment more exciting and your presentations more interactive. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX501.
BenQ has integrated several inputs, control terminals and audio jacks with the MX501. You can use the USB, S-video and component video inputs to satisfy all different scenarios. Network connection is achievable through the RS-232 terminal. The dual PC inputs give you the power to connect multiple computers to one projector, which is a plus for presentations. The more options you have, the more you'll get out of each presentation. The audio jacks facilitate mic input and audio output to an external source. There is also a 2W stereo speaker built into the projector which is loud enough for most presentations.
The projector integrates high-performance optical engine projection and a user-friendly design to deliver high reliability and ease of use.
- Long Lamp Life
- Enjoy a lamp life performance of up to 6000 hours - twice the lamp life expectancy of average projector lamps on the market. This certainly lowers the number of lamp changes and keeps all maintenance to a minimum
- Reliable Picture Quality with True-to-Life Color Performance
- BenQ projectors that use DLP technology are virtually immune to color decay - the yellow/green tint that some projector images develop over extended periods of usage. This is one technological advantage that you'll get to enjoy - year after year
- Filter-Free Design
- BenQ DLP projectors feature a filter-free design which could reduce the need for filter cleaning and filter replacement. This reduces the labor as well as the budget for filter maintenance and replacement
- 2700 ANSI Lumens
- A 2700 ANSI lumens projection lamp ensures great viewing even in a location with low ambient light. The MX501 is ideal for a small-sized meeting room with under 25 people
- Sharpen Up with High Contrast Ratios
- The MX501 boasts a high contrast ratio with 4000:1. High contract ratios translate to razor-sharp detail definition and a broader range of subtle color differences, which makes text sharper, cleaner, and easier to read
- Go 3D with DLP Link
- MX501 is equipped with 3D projection technology to bring you the same amazing 3D effects you get in 3D movies. Offered for no added cost, the 3D feature on 3D-ready BenQ projectors gives your audience an immersive real-life experience. All you have to do is add the 3D glasses, content and video card along with the MX501
- Keystone Adjustment
- With up to ±40° keystone adjustment, a perfect square is all you'll see. So go ahead and say goodbye to misshaped images, graphics, and charts
- Built-In Speaker
- With a built-in 2W speaker for the MX501, not only do you get the vivid visual performance, you get the same audio satisfaction, too