The Intova IC14 Digital Camera with Waterproof Housing lets you capture life under the sea to a depth of 180'. This 14Mp digital camera features a 1/2.33" CCD image sensor for spectacular still images and 720p high def videos; both of which can be stored to SDHC memory cards up to 32GB. No matter what you're shooting, however, the IC14 has a 2.7" rear LCD for composition and replay of your footage. Other highlights, such as 5x optical zoom and a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, help you to make the most of your time in the water (or on land) with this convenient and fun camera from Intova.
- Features a 1/2.33" 14 megapixel CCD image sensor for high resolution photography
- 1/2000th second fast shutter speed and an enhanced Digital Signal Processor
- This model is ideal for capturing fast moving subjects underwater
- With up to 720p HD video resolution, the IC14 provides for exciting and fun opportunities in capturing action and adventures
- Other camera features include 5x optical zoom / 6x digital zoom, 2.7" LCD and lithium-ion battery that does not require removal for recharging via USB cable
- The IC14 uses SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Sleek external housing is waterproof to 180' (54 meters) and features dual O-rings to provide extra leak protection and 52mm lens barrel thread that allows for addition of filters and other accessories