The Cisco RV220W Wireless NW Security Firewall offers great choices to small offices to enjoy secure, reliable, wired and wireless, broadband connectivity - to the Internet, other offices and employees working remotely. This high-performance wireless router helps improve productivity by providing fast access to the large files and rich media applications used by employees every day.
Designed to provide greater flexibility for highly secure, remote connections, the RV220W supports both IP Security (IPsec) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN, often referred to as hybrid VPN. It enables other offices to connect just as if they were physically connected to the primary business network. SSL VPN, which allows secure connections through any web browser, is application-specific, offering a means of extending controlled access to business partners and others, without compromising critical data.
To help further safeguard your network and data, the Cisco RV220W includes business-class security features and optional cloud-based web filtering. Setup is simple, using a browser-based configuration utility.
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet connections, internally and externally, plus a built-in wireless-N access point, speeds file transfers to improve productivity
- 4-port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Selectable, dual-band wireless radio helps reduce interference to improve wireless performance
- Hybrid VPN (IPsec and SSL VPN) features enable secure access for other offices, employees working remotely, and business partners
- Proven firewall, support for separate virtual networks, and strong wireless security help protect the network and business assets
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager makes installation and use easy