The PJD5133 2700 ANSI Lumens DLP Projector from Viewsonic is a high-performance unit designed to support up to 120Hz frame rate through the 3D DLP Link. The DLP imaging chip is so fast, it is able to project two images on the screen at one time to create the 3D image viewed through the active glasses. But, in addition to the two images on the screen, the DLP chip also sends additional data to the glasses in-between each frame of video. This is how the projector communicates with the DLP link enabled active glasses.
The PJD5133 accommodates installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use. Weighing in at 5.7 lb. (2.6kg), the projector is a great travel mate and ideal for the mobile user. With 2700 ANSI lumens of brightness and technology like BrilliantColor, the PJD5133 delivers stunning all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video, whether in the classroom or the boardroom. The sophisticated 6-segment color (RGBCYW) wheel provides greater color accuracy than standard DLP projectors with a 4-segment color wheel, improving the perceived sharpness, brightness and contrast of projected images, and adding a sense of remarkable depth.
The digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image, while the projector's wide connectivity makes it easy to maximize multimedia equipment to meet your presentation needs. The native 4:3 aspect ratio is easily switched to 16:9 or 16:10 formats for HD content or widescreen laptops.
The PJD5133 offers 1.1x manual optical zoom, vertical keystone correction and an integrated speaker. The PJD5133's lightweight design is ideal for tabletop use or ceiling mounting in both classrooms and corporate offices.
- DLP Technology
- Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from Viewsonic offers amongst the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail
- Packed with Features
6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors.
Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically.
Support a wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p).
Integrated speaker is ideal for multimedia applications, videos and audio-enabled presentations
- 3D-Ready/120Hz Refresh Rate Powered DLP Link Technology
- With support for TI's DLP Link technology, you'll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector's embedded emitter function means all that's required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional Viewsonic PGD-250 active shutter glasses kit
- Eco-Mode Saves Money, Power and Helps the Planet
- With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the eco-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50% and up to 6000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of eco-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The eco-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership
- New Slim Design
- At only 3.2" (81.3mm) in height and 5.7 lb. (2.6kg), it´s light and compact, making it ideal for mobility and portability