Designed for Canon and Sony (Lanc), and Panasonic camcorders, the Manfrotto MVR901ECPL Lanc/Panasonic Clamp-On Zoom Remote Control helps you control your camcorder’s zoom with its “Fast Zoom” and “Max Speed” features. Furthermore, this remote control helps in stabilizing your camcorder when shooting or capturing images and tweaking your camcorder’s settings without manual effort.
The clamp-on zoom remote control can be easily connected to the camcorder with its 2.5 mm male/male jack coiled cord cable measuring 55” (140 cm) when extended. The clamp-on feature allows you to easily mount the remote control onto a pan bar, tubes, piping, tabletops, and handle bars as per your requirement.
- "Fast Zoom" and Max Speed" features for customizing the camcorder's zoom
- Reduces manual intervention for camcorder management
- 55" cable and jack for easy camcorder connectivity
- Quick-lock fastening clamp with steel core
- Heavy-duty, anti-scratch, dirt-repellent polycarbonate film keyboard
- Wide-rotation (±50°), multi-speed Zoom knob
- Software-controlled zoom direction knob
- Direct adjusting of maximum zoom speed
- REC and Zoom indicator LEDs
- Lanc/Panasonic switch for use as per your camcorder
- Stand-by push button (for Lanc only)
- REC/STOP push button
- REC/STOP LED (for Lanc only)
- Anti-slip, soft touch finish