The PM0.4n 36W 4" Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker (Pair, White) from Fostex utilizes years of acoustic design knowledge and experience to provide clear, bright sound in a minimalist package. Ideal for use on a desktop or in a mobile studio, this speaker uses a 4" woofer and 0.75" soft dome tweeter to provide a wide frequency response.
The biamplified design sends 36W of total power to the drivers to deliver tight, punchy sound with low distortion. The rear panel features RCA and 1/4" inputs, as well as a rotary volume control, and an on/off switch. The monitor can also be easily wall mounted if desired.
Note: Mounting brackets sold separately.
- Ultra compact design, ideal for desktop or mobile studios. The speaker can even be wall mounted (bracket sold separately)
- The powerful 4" woofer has an aromatic polyamide construction to provide strong bass with low distortion
- The 0.75" soft dome tweeter uses Fostex's UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high stability performance
- Glossy front baffle with a gently tapered top
- Biamplified design with 36W of total power for a clean and clear performance with excellent transparency and quality
- Bass ports in the enclosure help to extend low frequency response
- RCA and 1/4" inputs provide wide compatibility with a variety of sound systems and devices
- Rear-panel volume control
- A blue LED on the front panel provides visual indication of power status