The KanexPro HDMI Switcher with Built-in Splitter (2 x 2) is used to switch HDMI digital signals with embedded multi-channel digital audio from 2 sources for display across 2 HD display devices such as projectors or flat-panels. With the built-in splitter, you can split an input signal across both outputs. Featuring built-in signal equalization and regeneration, the HDMI switcher maintains integrity of signals, which allows transmission of high-quality loss-less signals on both output channels.
Offering data transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps, the HDMI switcher supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to WUXGA. Being HDCP and EDID compliant, the switcher prevents copying of digital audio and video content, and maintains a secure connection with the connected display device. Additionally, it supports HDMI features such as deep color, lip sync, and HD lossless audio formats such as Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, and Dolby True HD audio.
Housed in a compact metal enclosure, the switcher is suitable for use in environments such as digital signage for airports, shopping malls, conference rooms, medical imaging environment, etc.
- Switches HDMI digital signals with embedded multi-channel digital audio
- 2 inputs / outputs
- Built-in splitter allows you to split an input signal across both outputs
- Built-in signal equalization and regeneration
- Maintains integrity of signals for transmission of high-quality loss-less signals on both output channels
- Data transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- HDCP / EDID compliant
- Supports HDMI features such as deep color, lip sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, and Dolby True HD audio
- Front panel LED indicators - for presence of signals on the input / output channels
- Compact metal enclosure
- Requires 5 V DC supply for operation (included power supply)