If you make presentations to small audiences in rooms where you can turn the lights down, there is a 200 lumen DLP projector that you should consider, it is the K11 DLP Portable Projector from Acer. At only 1.34 pounds (0.6kg), the K11 is portable, inexpensive, and comes with its own carrying pouch, so road warriors will find it a good value. Along with video and computer inputs, the K11 also sports an HDMI input for connection to digital sources that you may have access to at your presentation. You will be surprised at what a good image you get from such a small projector, and that is a strong point for the K11.
For less formal settings, the K11 performs well for family gatherings where viewing home movies or pictures from a recent vacation are the focus of the evening. It is compatible with personal devices like iPods and iPhones, and it has both SD and USB inputs which can display stored images from memory cards and thumb drives. This input versatility is uncommon in pocket projectors, and it virtually eliminates the need to have a computer connected to enjoy using the K11.
- DLP technology
- Versatile display modes (bright, standard, video, picture, game, user) enable optimum performance in any situation
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatible and HDTV (480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p) supported
- Compact size projector facilitates business purposes and home entertainment
- Acer EcoProjeciton technology delivers intelligent power management approach and physical efficiency improvement
- Empowering Key reveals Acer Empowering technology utilities (Acer eView, eTimer, ePower Management) for easy adjustment of settings
- Equipped with an HDMI connection supporting HDCP
- Advanced digital keystone correction delivers optimum presentations
- Multi-language on screen display (OSD) menus
- 2x digital zoom and pan move function
- Environmental light source and longer life by LED solution
- Enjoy media playback via USB and SD card reader
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7, Macintosh OS compliant