The XGA-resolution BenQ MX764 XGA Projector is a powerful, versatile projector with 4200 ANSI lumens of brightness at a 5300:1 contrast ratio that makes large, bright images even when you have a fair amount of ambient light to cope with.
But the MX764 can do lots more than make large bright pictures. For one thing, it can make them all over the world. It's got an international auto switching 100 to 240 volts 50/60Hz power supply and it can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards. And speaking of international, its onscreen display (OSD) offers your choice of 28 languages.
The MX764 makes beautiful, vivid pictures thanks to its Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) imaging panel with BrilliantColor. This projector also has a host of picture modes. There are ones that include PC inputs and an identical set is for A/V inputs. For each type there are inputs specialized for brightly lit rooms, presentations, viewing photos and watching movies plus two "user" modes that allow you to save your own picture preferences.
The MX764 is also compatible with most Macintosh and PC resolution/sync rates and of course it does 720p, 1080i and 1080p high resolution. And those high definition signals will stay in pristine form from the source to the projector thanks to the MX764's HDMI v. 1.3 input. With all of those input possibilities you'll appreciate quick auto search, which finds the live input and selects it automatically. The MX764 also projects closed captioning from sources that provide it. Other convenience features include freeze frame and a "Q?" hot key for FAQ.
Lastly, the MX764 comes featuring a 1.6x big zoom ratio, offering a real wide range of throw distance ranging from 3.6 to 8.9' (1.1 to 2.7 m). The added flexibility makes it easier for installing new projectors in venues without the trouble of reconstruction.
- XGA Native Resolution
- The MX764 boasts an XGA native resolution, delivering crisp and accurate images every time to keep your presentation looking great
- 4200 ANSI Lumens
- Built to fit your projection needs for medium to large-sized venues, the MX764 brightens your presentation with 4200 ANSI lumens high brightness. Now, you can intrigue your audience with clearer, more vivid pictures even in environments impractical to block out extraneous light
- 5300:1 Ultra-High Contrast Ratio
- The MX764 boasts an ultra-high contrast ratio of 5300:1, defining images with razor-sharp details and refining them with a broad range of subtle color differences. What's more, with a contrast ratio this high, text is sharper, cleaner and easier to read
- 1.6x Big Zoom Ratio
- The MX764 comes featuring a 1.6x big zoom ratio, offering a real wide range of throw distance ranging from 3.6 to 8.9' (1.1 to 2.7 m). The added flexibility makes it easier for installing new projectors in venues without the trouble of reconstruction
- Manual Vertical Lens Shift
- This function allows you to make minor projection adjustments to the projected image by shifting the image up by 20°. This gives you the extra flexibility to overcome slight miscalculations during a new projector installation
- Auto/Manual Keystone
- The MX764 allows you to get rid of misshaped images, graphics and charts instantaneously via its ± 40° vertical keystone adjustment function. With the MX764, a perfect square is all you'll see
- Built-In 20W Big Audio Power
- The MX764 features two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich your presentation with top quality audio performances. These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times
- Microphone Input Support
- With the microphone input, you will no longer need to shout at the top of your lungs to get the attention of your audience. All you need to do is plug in the microphone or microphone headset to get your point across
- Audio In/Out
- With the built-in speakers, the MX764 can be used as an audio system when it's on the standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system
- PC-Less Presentation with USB Reader and Remote Desktop
- The MX764 supports PC-less presentation in two ways: USB Reader and Remote Desktop. You can either give your presentation directly from the presentation files saved onto a USB flash drive or remotely by accessing their computer using a wireless mouse and keyboard through LAN. Either way, you won't have to carry your laptop around or require a PC stationed in every room
- Plug 'n Play with USB Display
- The USB Display feature gives you ultra-smooth, signal decay-free audiovisual projection with a simple plug 'n play. All you need is a USB cable to connect your computer to the MX764 to give your audience the best viewing experience. This feature also enables simultaneous projection from one display source
- Wired and Wireless LAN Display
- LAN Display helps IT managers implement projector management to control and display classroom projections, as well as transmit audio signals, through various display options. It also comes with simultaneous school-wide emergency broadcast capability. The MX764 enables LAN Display through a single LAN cable as well as a wireless display adapter
- LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
- LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively-offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MX764 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control system
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products. ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic/Bulgarian/Croatian/Czech/Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Greek/Hindi/Hungarian/Italian/Indonesian/Japanese/Korean/Norwegian/Polish/Portuguese/Romanian/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Spanish/Swedish/Turkish/Thai/Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)