With full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and 4000 ANSI lumens of brightness at a tack-sharp 3000:1 contrast ratio, the BenQ SH910 DLP Digital Projector creates a unique theater experience wherever it's used.
The SH910 can deliver 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals from a satellite, a cable box and Blu-ray discs. And those images will stay in pristine digital form (no analog conversion required) along the path between the device and the SH910 thanks to the HDMI input.
The part that forms the picture in this projector is a Texas Instruments (TI) DLP DMD panel. It features an innovation that TI calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors.
Color accuracy is paramount to a quality image. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
The SH910 not only projects stunning pictures, it can do so all over the world with its 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply and its ability to handle NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video signals. Its OSD (on-screen display) offers your choice of 28 languages.
Best of all, your SH910 is energy efficient. It uses only 340W to project its super bright image and in standby mode it draws less than a watt.
- Full HD 1080p Magnificence
- The SH910 offers the highest standard of viewing at full HD resolution at 1080p. It supports multiple video formats including 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, delivering 5 times more detail than traditional 480p projectors. With full HD, every viewing experience becomes more absorbing
- 4000 ANSI Lumens Ultra-High Brightness
- A 4000 ANSI lumens projection lamp ensures the best viewing quality for naturally lit environments or large venues. The SH910 offers bright and clear projection so you can give the perfect presentation
- 3000:1 High Contrast Ratio
- Boasting a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the SH910 translates image with razor-sharp details defined by a broader range of subtle color differences. As a result, text is sharper, cleaner and easier to read
- LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
- LAN Control enables IT managers to perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively. With full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations, IT managers get to save energy, time and money
- Compatible with the Most Popular LAN Control Settings
- The BenQ SH910 offers seamless support for a variety of LAN Control settings whether it's Crestron, PJ-Link or SNMP. And, all you need is a LAN cable to set things up
- Multiple Display Options for Various Office and Classroom Needs
- Projectors are powerful tools for making successful presentations. To ensure a smooth presentation on your part, BenQ has integrated various display functions into the SH910 to fit every need
- USB Display
- It offers the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection with automatic resolution detection for the best image presentation and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display
- LAN Display
- It offers a cost-effective solution for projector implementation management using a single LAN cable to control and display. This feature also offers simultaneous 1-8, 4-1 or a partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching
- Wireless Display
- It keeps cables and wires out of everyone's way with the BenQ Wireless Display Adapter (optional accessory) to deliver big screen display for all your presentations and perform simplified centralized network control via USB 2.0 seamless WLAN connectivity
- 1.5x Big Zoom Ratio for Enhanced Installation Flexibility
- Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of a big 1.5x zoom ratio. This feature opens up the space with an impressively wide range of throw distances allowing you to set up the projector without spending extra on re-constructing the room
- Quick Cooling
- BenQ's DLP projector engine design enables a cooling time reduced by over 60%. This gives you the extra time you need for wrapping up your presentation and saves IT managers the maintenance and repair hassles with minimized risk of heat damage to sensitive internal components
- Built-In 20W Big Audio Power
- The SH910 comes with two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich your presentation with top quality images and sounds. These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times
- SRS-Certified for Quality Audio Performance
- The built-in 10W speakers are SRS-certified to deliver refined the audio quality, making the SH910 the perfect choice for playing video footages as a part of your presentation
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products. ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products
- On-Screen Display Languages
- English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Russian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Swedish/Dutch/Turkish/Czech/Portuguese/Thai/Polish/Hungarian/Croatian/Romanian/Norwegian/Danish/Bulgarian/Finnish/Indonesian/Greek/Hindi/Arabic (28 Languages)