The BenQ SH960 Dual Lamp Professional Projector, with its 5500 ANSI lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio, works just as well in a home media room as it does in a brightly-lit classroom, auditorium or lecture hall.
A unique dual lamp system is adopted for the SH960 to deliver impactful presentations. With two lamps at work, presentations can be carried on without interruption. If one lamp goes out, the other lamp will simply work harder to perform with optimum brightness.
This projector can operate just about anywhere in the world. It can handle power from 100 to 240 V AC at 50 or 60Hz. Its onscreen display offers 28 languages to choose from. The SH960 can process and display video signals in NTSC (the North American TV standard), NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-60, SECAM and more than two dozen PC and Mac resolution/frequency pairs. It can also project in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition and those signals will stay in pure digital form from their source to the projector thanks to the SH960's HDMI v 1.3 port.
But the SH960 has virtues beyond its flexibility. Economical mode lowers fan noise to that of a whispered conversation and extends lamp life too. Auto Off also saves money. A built in FAQ button projects answers to frequently asked questions right on the screen. Quick Auto Search finds the active input fast when you have multiple connections. And Wall Color Correction corrects the color when you don't have a screen and have to project on a wall or blackboard.
- 5500 ANSI Lumen Ultra High Brightness
- A unique dual lamp system is adopted for the SH960 to deliver impactful presentations with 5500 ANSI lumens ultra high brightness. With two lamps at work, presentations can be carried on without interruption. If one lamp goes out, the other lamp will simply work harder to perform with optimum brightness
- Full HD 1080p Magnificence
- The SH960 offers the highest standard of viewing offering full HD resolution at 1080p. It supports multiple video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, delivering five times more detail than traditional 480p projectors. With Full HD, every viewing experience becomes more absorbing
- 3000:1 Powerful Contrast Performance
- Boasting a high contrast ratio of 3000:1, the SH960 translates image with razor-sharp details defined by a broader range of subtle color differences. As a result, text is sharper, cleaner and easier to read
- Hollywood Quality Video (HQV) Processing
- A sophisticated image-processing engine, HQV converts standard definition (SD) and regular HD video sources to full HD-like image quality with 80% precisely scaled picture quality. HQV works with both analog and digital video sources
- Simple and Easy Projector Installation
- In case of any minor miscalculations to take place during the projector installation, the lens shift function can be used to adjust the position of the projected image to fit the projection screen. This adjustment can be made by using the switch next to the projector lens, the key pad on the projector or the remote control
- 1.5x Big Zoom Ratio for Enhanced Installation Flexibility
- This feature opens up the space with an impressively wide range of throw distances - allowing you to set up the projector without spending extra on re-constructing the room
- LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
- LAN Control enables IT managers to perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively. With full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations, IT managers get to save energy, time and money
- Compatible with the Most Popular LAN Control Settings
- The BenQ SH960 offers seamless support for a variety of LAN Control settings whether it's Crestron, PJ-Link or SNMP. And, all you need is a LAN cable to set things up
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products. ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products
- On-Screen Display Languages
- English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Russian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Swedish/Dutch/Turkish/Czechoslovakian/Portuguese/Thai/Polish/Hungarian/Croatian/Romanian/Norwegian/Danish/Bulgarian/Finnish/Indonesian/Greek/Hindi/Arabic (28 Languages)