The Induro BHS0 Ball Head is a lightweight ball head that enables pan and tilt adjustments by way of a single-lever lock. With a load capacity of 10.3 lb, the BHS0 head will support point & shoot cameras and DSLR models even as they're equipped with zoom lenses.
The BHS0 head's single-action knob allows you to unlock all axes of movement with one adjustment, so you can quickly reorient your camera, tighten the knob, and return to shooting. The head tilts from -45° to +90° to allow for a broad range of vertical tilt – or a quick switch to portrait orientation.
The included quick-release plate attaches to your camera via its standard 1/4"-20 screw. The patented spring lock on the quick-release mechanism works with a manual release to prevent the camera from disengaging inadvertently.
- Single-Action Control
- A single knob facilitates simple, quick, and precise camera positioning
- Dual-Locking Quick-Release System
- A patented spring lock combined with a manual release provides extra security
- Snap-In Quick-Release Plate
- The interchangeable quick-release system ensures effortless and rapid camera changes
- Integrated Bubble Level
- The integrated spirit level on the quick-release assembly helps you prevent uneven shots when you're shooting in landscape orientation