The E Series E2211H 21.5" LED-Backlit Widescreen Monitor from Dell is a flat-panel monitor with a versatile, energy-efficient design. The display connects to your computer via VGA or DVI. Its 1920 X 1080 native resolution is great for HD video playback -- it's 1080p!
The display is LED-backlit, which uses less power than traditional CCFL lamps -- while at the same time improving image quality and eliminating the need for warm-up time. It delivers a wide 170°/160° viewing angle, support for 16.7 million colors, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 250cd/m² brightness, and a fast 5ms response time. The monitor can be tilted and can sit on the stand included with it. It also supports a Vesa mount.
Enjoy Comfortable Viewing
- Excellent Clarity
- The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio with spacious content viewing. You can view multiple windows side by side on a single widescreen
- Seamless Connection
- The E2211H monitor can be used with VGA or DVI-D (HDCP) connections. It also works with Remote Asset Management on Dell computers that are managed by the Dell Client Manager tool
- Easy Customization
- Front panel controls help make it easy to customize preset modes, including brightness and contrast. Save valuable desktop space by using an available wall mounting kit (sold separately)
- LED backlight delivers greater energy efficiency when compared to CCFL technology while still offering exceptional performance for your home or office
- Power Management in Screen Saver Mode
- The PowerNap feature lets you set your E2211H monitor to dim or sleep while in screensaver mode
- Compliant with Environmental Standards
- The E2211H monitor is ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliant and also holds an EPEAT Gold rating