The ClamCase for iPad 2nd & 3rd Generation (Black) from ClamCase lets you email and message, update and organize, or search and surf with the utmost ease. It includes a Bluetooth laptop-style keyboard that folds out when you need it, and flips out of the way when you don't.
When you do pull it out to get a little work (or play) done, you'll find that the keyboard's slim scissor-action chiclet keys give you the tactile feel of a laptop. Of course, we all like to streamline our workflow -- and the ClamCase can help. In addition to the full QWERTY layout, they keyboard has several special function keys for the 2nd and 3rd Generation iPads that let you copy, paste, control music and more.
The movement of the ClamCase's hinge is precise and smooth across 360 degrees. As you approach tablet or keyboard position, the ClamCase snaps securely closed. Whether you're taking to the road or just headed to the living room couch, the ClamCase provides hardshell polycarbonate/ABS protection and shock absorbing anti-scratch pads will cushion the ride for your tablet. It protects all sides of the iPad and guards against dents and dings.
An added convenience is the instant wake capability, and the soft-touch surfaces of the case allow for exceptional handling. All in all, the ClamCase offers added efficiency and sleek protection for your iPad without making you compromise the ultra-portable nature of your tablet.
- Fold out the Bluetooth keyboard for typing-intense tasks; flip it back when you don't need it
- Apple-style scissor-action chiclet keys provide the tactile feel of a laptop
- Infinitely variable 360-degree torque hinge
- Instant wake when opened with ClamCase for iPad 2nd and 3rd Generation
- Polycarbonate/ABS construction ensures long-lasting protection
- Soft-touch surfaces allow for exceptional handling
- Quick attach and release
- 3M iPad anti-scratch and shock absorption pads for safe transportation
- 14 special function keys allow you to copy, paste, control music and more
- Latch-free operation with a patented hinge design that snaps shut