If you've used an Apple iPad for in-home or professional photography, then you already know it can function as a light source for photography; especially for portrait, close-up and darkroom shots. Using the Tournez Tripod Mount for new iPad & iPad 2 from The Joy Factory in combination with one of the many downloadable lighting apps, you can turn your iPad into the perfect light source to change colors, shadows, brightness, and more.
The Tournez tripod mount has a flexible arm that allows you to adjust the height and spherical rotation joints for unlimited angles -- thus letting you create the kind of lighting you need. Many professional photographers also use the iPad as an immediate backup and quick edit device in the studios. With this mount, you'll be able to find the perfect viewing position to edit your photos immediately.
In addition to flexibility, the Tournez mount is easy to install. If you already have a tripod, you can easily turn it into an iPad stand. This will enable you to read recipes, play games, and share photos and videos comfortably wherever you are.
The Snap-n-Roll design lets you snap the removable, protective hard shell case into the mount quickly. Once mounted, you can move the carbon-fiber arm to any angle for maximum comfort. The case even rotates 360 degrees in the mount for adjustable portrait and landscape viewing, and it's compatible with The Joy Factory's Folio360 Case/Stand. The Tournez is perfect for all the ways you use your iPad, whether it's at home, at the office or anywhere in between.
- Easily mountable to tripods
- Rotates 360 degrees for flexible vertical and horizontal viewing
- Flexible carbon-fiber arm adjusts to any angle or height for comfortable viewing and hassle-free operation
- Lightweight and easy to fold and swivel out of the way until you need it
- Detachable, protective hard shell is compatible with the Joy Factory Folio 360 II Case/Stand
- Modern, stylish design blends in with any decor