This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Equinox 4.5" Top Mounted LCD Monitor for Underwater Housings is a display screen for all Equinox underwater housings. The LCD is in its own housing, like the camera, with O-rings to keep it watertight. It has a depth rating of 200' (61 m). Imaging-wise, the screen has an aspect ratio of 16 x 9, though it is not high-definition. The LCD mounts directly on top of the underwater housing via a 1/4 x 20 thread (in the housing) and a ball joint, ball joint base, and double clip to connect the joint to the base (all included). The monitor connects to the housing via a right angle 1/8 mini connection, which is included in the wiring of the EO bulkhead on your housing. All Equinox housings except for the HD6 and HD8 come with the EO bulkhead pre-installed. If you would like to use the LCD monitor with an HD6 or HD8, you will need to send your housing to Equinox to have the EO installed.
- Display screen for all Equinox underwater housings
- In its own housing, like the camera, with O-rings to keep it watertight
- Depth rating of 200' (61 m)
- Aspect ratio of 16 x 9, though it is not high-definition
- Mounts directly on top of the underwater housing via a 1/4 x 20 thread (in the housing) and a ball joint, ball joint base, and double clip to connect the joint to the base (all included)
- Connects to the housing via a right angle 1/8 mini cable, included in wiring on EO bulkhead, which comes pre-installed on all Equinox housings accept for the HD6 and HD8