The CPM Camera Rigs GH2 & 60D Cubed 3.0 Rig allows you to easily maneuver large body DSLR cameras that do not feature vertical battery grips. The cubed cage features 3 vertical 8” rods and a missing back corner rod, thus allowing you to use cameras like the Panasonic GH2, Canon 60D, and Canon T3i whose swing-out LCD viewers can be flipped open even when mounted. In addition, the cage offers camera protection, enhanced mobility, and creative freedom for videography.
With cinema standard spacing (60mm) on the upright rods, the rig allows attachment of CPM or third-party accessories like handle kits, thin pads, and medium pads to offer full functionality of a rig. Thanks to the integrated belly pan, the cage/rig easily attaches to tripod heads and simultaneously supports horizontal rods on both top and bottom plates. You can raise the height of the cage by adding longer 12” rods (not included) in order to use DSLR cameras with battery grips.
- Rig with cage ideal for cameras such as the GH2, 60D, T3i, etc. that have swing-out LCD monitors
- Cubed cage without a back corner rod allows you to flip open the mounted camera's LCD
- Suitable for any large body DSLR cameras not having a vertical battery grip
- Cage offers camera protection as well as easy access to controls
- Cinema standard spacing (60mm) on the upright rods supports mounting CPM or third-party accessories like handle kits, thin pads, and medium pads
- Integrated belly pan facilitates easy attachment onto tripod heads
- Belly pan supports horizontal rod placements on both top and bottom plates
- Adjustment cage height - Use of optional 12" rods facilitates mounting of a DSLR camera with a vertical battery grip
- Lightweight material - can be stacked with other plates (handy when utilizing portable battery solutions)
- Side rails feature 15mm rods with 60mm spacing
- CPM3 base provides an integrated belly pan (cheese plate) allowing easy attachment to tripod heads in addition to horizontal rod placement both on the top and bottom plates
- Due to the lightweight material the Cubed system can easily be stacked with other plates, handy when utilizing portable battery solutions such as the Tekkeon 3450i