The Atlona Composite Video (BNC) to VGA Video Format Converter & Scaler converts composite video (BNC) signal from security camera, VCR or DVD player to a VGA signal so that the input can be displayed on low-resolution monitors. The converter/scaler is designed for use with video sources that do not support VGA connections, and can convert high-resolution inputs up to 1440 x 900 pixels. Vertical image flipping feature makes the converter suitable for a range of security cameras. Additionally, the converter’s Plug-n-Play operation makes it easy to use with the security cameras without the need of any external software.
- Converts composite video (BNC) signal from security camera, VCR or DVD player to a VGA signal
- Used with video sources that do not support VGA connections
- Supports input resolutions up to 1440 x 900 pixels
- Can flips the image vertically, thus making it suitable for a range of security cameras
- Plug-n-Play - makes operation easy and eliminates the need of external software
- Compatible for use with NTSC or PAL video systems
- Locking BNC input offers reliable connection